U.S SOCOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology to the Clan

3 posters

Go down

Apology to the Clan Empty Apology to the Clan

Post  DannySNZ Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:56 am

Hello guys, my name is Daniel Saenz and I'm one of the clan admins. Strange huh, as you've never seen me, and I've never seen you.

Well, many months ago (lost count) the power supply on my computer fried, and all I had to "game" on was a crappy old laptop that is perfect for school but didn't run Combat Arms very well. It also happened that at this particular time I resigned from my old job (AT&T sales rep) making 3-4 grand a month to nothing. I had enough in the bank to pay bills for many many months, but I didn't want to dig into it to build a new PC. I still wanted to game, so I decided to buy me an Xbox 360, at which point I completely deserted Combat Arms. Well, after 5 months of unemployment I finally got a job as an IT Analyst for a local company, and decided to build a new gaming PC. Well PC is built and I am now ready to game with you guys, but there's only one teensy tiny issue. I forgot my password/email for my account.

Yeah.

So I'm going to try my hardest to figure it out (since I have like $250-300 in NX invested in that account) if not I'll just make a new one and buy me some weapons. I'm actually also amazed that I have yet to this day remained as a clan admin here, since I've had zero activity, and for that I thank H1jol.

And before you guys think I completely deserted the clan, I'm the one that pays for the domain ussocom.info, I'm the one that setup this forum, and I'm the one that pays monthly for the Teamspeak server, so thank you very much. Razz

P.S

For anyone that's interested:

AMD A8-3870k
2x4GB Crucial Balistix Sport
MSI Motherboard
XFX ATI 6850HD
WD Caviar Black 1TB
Antec 550W PSU
NZXT Gamma Classic

DannySNZ

Back to top Go down

Apology to the Clan Empty Welcome Back!!!!

Post  -Love-Ninja- Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:40 am

Hijol has told me so many things about you when i first joined the clan and i really did want to meet you but since hijol left for his trip well actually i was alredy in india i used to be admin left for inia and im going to try my best to be active andagain Welcome BAck !!! ps my voice is pretty high so just saying sorry if you get annoyed with it.

-Love-Ninja-
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Back to top Go down

Apology to the Clan Empty Re: Apology to the Clan

Post  Fuzzy Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

I've never met you; all I've heard about you is that you're the one that paid for the TS server (I think). Anyway, does anyone from this "clan" still play CA? How do you plan on getting active again?
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Apology to the Clan Empty Re: Apology to the Clan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down